frequentlyASKED QUESTIONS + CONTACT
Where is the event located?
What are the hours of the Kansas City event?
Event timing is 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. It is very important that you show up on time, ready to engage. Your admission includes a great breakfast and sustaining snacks to keep you energized through the experience.
Ticket Prices? And are there any discounts?
Yes, we do, and here they are. 😉
What should I wear, and can I be late?
Be yourself. Be comfortable and dress for the day. Casual comfort is ideal.
Please don’t be late. You being there on time is important to the other women you’ll be with for the day. Due to the buliding-block nature of this training, you won’t want to miss the first minute (or any of the rest). You’re worth it.
Is this a *religious/church * event?
Nope. This is NOT a religious/church belief training. It IS straight life-strategy experience with untangling tool takeaways you can use immediately level-up your life camera angle.
Women Elevate™ was designed for women, and while many say they experience a deeper spiritual connection during and after the event, it does not emphasize, teach, or promote any specific religion.
Who are the trainers?
Your trainers for the APRIL 2016 | WOMEN ELEVATE™ event are Donna Syed and Michelle Kraxberger and you can learn more about them here.
Are refunds available?
Prior to the event, tickets are not refundable, but you are welcome to transfer them to someone else before the event.
After the event, admission is only refundable if you attend the entire event and request your refund within 48 hours via email.
We do offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee: If you are not moved and inspired to change the trajectory of your life by the end of this program/event, and you attended the entire event, you may receive a full refund for the price you paid for the event–no questions asked.
If you still have some questions, we’re happy to try to answer them for you. Email Us Here (if you don’t hear back from someone within six hours, PLEASE feel free to ping us again).
RESERVE YOUR SEAT
APRIL 9 • KANSAS CITY
Saturday, April 9 • 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
GENERAL ADMISSION $60
EDUCATORS/SINGLE MOMS $45
GAL-PALS BUY 2 TOGETHER $100
($75 at the door)
• Great big doses of camaraderie, connections and AH-HAs!
• Inspiration and real-world tools that you can use immediately
• Experience the power of finally being seen, heard and known for the woman you truly are
• AAAAND FOOD! BREAKFAST is part of the program: During registration, enjoy wholesome breakfast with fresh + healthy, hot selections to fuel you through lunchtime + healthy snack breaks to refuel your energy
• How you see the world and how the world sees YOU
• How easy it is to finally be seen, known and loved for who you really are
• More clarity about who you are, why you’re here, and how you matter
• The 3 big steps to finally trusting yourself AND your journey
• How to identify your limiting beliefs and get out of your OWN way
So, Let’s Do This!
Are You Ready?
It’s time to get started creating a life based on your deepest values, commitments, and intentions.
If you’re ready for an unforgettable and elevating self-discovery mission, your ticket to ride is here . . . because just under the surface, you believe there just has to be more for you.
What you need to know:
- An action oriented experience designed to help you feel more in control of your world
- Fun, heart-centered lessons that change the way you see yourself and others forever
- Eye-opening opportunities to grow your world into the full, rich experience you were designed to live
- Lessons + key Life Tools that you can implement immediately
- Untangling strategies you need to finally begin trust yourself
- A wisdom filled room of women just like you who are ready to Level-Up
- An experience that has the potential to change the course of your life for good
READY TO FLY?
- SAVE THE DATE: Saturday, April 9, 2016 | 9:00-3:00
- GET YOUR TICKET
- Prepare to bring your heart, your sense of humor, and your passionate soul
- We’ll see YOU at the event and we’ll get down to the exciting business of being you.
- One big, boring lecture
- “Death by Slides”
- An empty pump-you-up–rah-rah session
- A substitute for therapy
- A substitute for your own good judgement
- A “religious” oriented program
- Something you’ll soon forget.
Any questions? Send them to us here!